We were pleasantly surprised - and touched- to have received two early presents for our Baby Girl H. I've already written about the beautiful bonnets and blanket that Tita Emer made for her before Tita Emer passed. But we received two more gifts from out of town late last week.
The first one was from a friend of Mom & Dad H's in Florida. Steve & I have never even met this friend, but we're so appreciative of their thoughtfulness.
Here's a picture of their gift:

The first one was from a friend of Mom & Dad H's in Florida. Steve & I have never even met this friend, but we're so appreciative of their thoughtfulness.
Here's a picture of their gift:
And then we received this cute little bundle of pink from my cousins in North Carolina. I was so excited to see the abundance of pink and white frilly clothes for Baby Girl. After seeing all these cute girly stuff, I'm really really hoping Dr. Orville Redenbacher is right and that she is truly a "she!"
A big thank you to Kuya Donald, Ate Mercy, Camille, and Don for such a thoughtful present!
Here's a picture of Baby H's first pink wardrobe courtesy of her NC family:

A big thank you to Kuya Donald, Ate Mercy, Camille, and Don for such a thoughtful present!
Here's a picture of Baby H's first pink wardrobe courtesy of her NC family:
Correction (July 14, 2008):
Apologies to Anthony & Amanda.... I neglected to mention their generous gift card to Target for Baby H! Sorry, guys... my bad.


No comments:
Post a Comment