Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Watch - Take #22

Up until now, I've had no "official" photo of the baby bump. While I thought I was definitely getting wider, most of the nice folks out there "claimed" that they hadn't yet noticed any protruding belly. Maybe they were just being nice, or maybe it was really true. In any case, I have been showing alot more lately - as evidenced by the tightness of all my normal clothes.

So, I thought it would be a nice start to chronicle each Baby Watch report with a Photo of the Baby Bump. (<--is this ambitious or what?!) Who knows in 10 weeks -when I'm waddling and clearly huge- if I'll still want to put a Baby Bump photo out there for posterity?! We'll see.... Anyway, without further ado, here's me at 22 weeks- after my monthly Prenatal appointment with our new Obstetrician, Dr. P.


About Dr. P, our new OB, we liked him and his staff alot from the get-go. Very friendly, polite, personable, knowledgeable, and experienced. He really humored us (me, especially) when I asked him to verify that Baby H is really a "she." Because Baby H was moving around so much, Dr. P really had to keep moving transducer probe for 15 minutes just trying to get that $$$ shot for us . In any case, he persevered until we got a good look. Take a peak for yourself and let me know if you can tell that Baby H is a girl;;) Based on this ultrasound, Dr. P agrees with Dr. Redenbacher that our baby is, indeed, a "she! "

View from below, with Baby H's legs widespread. Note: no little 'missile' in between the legs:


Here's a fuzzy image of Baby Girl's face. Already a beauty, says the proud Mama-to-be!


Here's a body picture depicting her torso, leg, and arm. When we first saw her on the ultrasound, she was moving her arm up and down sucking on her thumb. It was truly breath-taking. I am already so in love with this baby.

1 comment:

sherthebear said...

You don't look like you have much of a bump.