Friday, May 8, 2009

Can You Believe She's Six Months (Young)?

Yes, it's taken me a few days to post this follow-up to my"Happy Month-A-Day" entry. "Today or tomorrow" really equates to 3-5 days, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm back with some photos of Lexie during her Month-A-Day weekend. She's getting so tall and heavy now. Not sure on her exact height, but I weighed her several days ago using our digital bathroom scale and it told us that she's approximately 16.5lbs. So in less than six months, she had already doubled her birth weight of 6.13lbs.

Here she is testing out her new "big girl" stroller that we got for her 6th Month-A-Day:
(Well, techinically, we didn't get it for her. My generous co-workers did, as we used the Babies 'R Us gift card they gave us. Score!)




















Hand over fist, literally


A day at the "Park"





What's a Month-A-Day without cake? In Lexie's case, it's about the cupcakes. Yum yum yum yum


Kickin back after an active day



No comments: