Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy's Day

I wake up every morning thanking God that He entrusted this



beautiful baby girl to Steve and me. I'm so lucky to to be her Mommy.

And on this Mother's Day (and everyday), I also want to give Thanks to the women in our lives who have shaped who we are today.

My Mom- whom I cannot imagine life without



Mom H- who, along with Dad H, nurtured and loved Steve so that he could be the amazing person that he is



There is another woman whom Kuya and I, for the last twenty or so years, celebrated as a second Mom. Unfortunately, she is no longer here with us; but we remember her extraordinary spirit just the same. Tita Emer, we miss you tremendously.

Here are a couple of photos from our family get-together at a Thai restaurant near Mom & Dad's house:

Us Moms with Lexie



Evan stealing a nibble before everyone else



LoLo and Evan burning off the calories from the Pad Thai

No comments: