Friday, July 17, 2009

Let's Get this Show on the Road Pt Deux

I know, I know. I owe Part 2 to our San Diego trip. I promise, I have every intention of being more prompt in updating photos (and maybe even providing some commentary); but it's a battle finding TIME. Seriously. Even on those days I'm able to work from home, 6p.m. rolls around and I have no idea where my day went. uugh.

But here I am at midnight - with the Hubby and the Little One tucked into bed- determined to finish what I started. And hopefully, there won't be a Part Trois. [insert snickering here]

So without further ado, here's the rest of our San Diego trip:

En route to Coronado. Fortunately, we invited Lexie's BFF, Dumbo, to keep her company. Check out their conversation:



The beach was a hit, specifically the sand. I think you'd agree she's fairly intrigued, no?



Lexie says- "Enough pictures... can I go back to playing in the sand now, please!"



Fabulous view of Coronado Bridge en route to Downtown San Diego



aaah, memories. Four years ago, this was the site of The Proposal. Unfortunately, we have no pictures from that days; so we decided to take a few new ones.




Bidding "Adieu" to San Diego, as we walk along the esplanade



Dinner + Sunset on the Carlsbad Beach = Beautiful End to a Fun Weekend!



No comments: