Sunday, July 27, 2008

B-Day Weekend #2

Ooops, another week has gone by and I’m late in blogging about the previous week… again! ( LOL )

I can’t seem to catch up on anything these days. I don’t know if I can fairly attribute it all to pregnesia; or is it procrastination, or truly, business/”busy-ness.”

In any case, here’s a recap - in pictures - of my other birthday celebration on Sunday (July 20)with Mom, Dad, Kuya, Cindi, Guapito, and of course, the Hubster. Since Mom was in Denver for business over my birthday, we decided to postpone any celebrations until the following week when we wouldn’t be so rushed.

Lunch at Maggiano's:






Check out my "privileged" parking space right in front of the restaurant:



Sunday also marked the first time Guapito swam in a pool. He was so.fricken.cute that we never stopped rolling the cameras. Thanks to Dad H for noticing, one month ago, that we had an algae problem (yes, our old pool guy is history!). Pool seems algae-free now :) Baby overboard!







All done swimming:




All tired out from working out;)




In other non-birthday news, Steve and I had dinner and drinks (lemon-water for me!) with his friends from work. We previously had Japanese pizza with Jeff & Marilyn; so this time, we chose to grill us some Japanese BBQ at Jingo. I've passed this restaurant a number of times, and it looks sort of like a whole-in-the-wall. But I checked out reviews on Yelp; and they were mostly positive.


While Steve and I enjoyed ourselves immensely with the company and food, we won't be going back to Jingo's too often . Pricey! Good thing our dining buddies like all sorts of food; and even suggested Filipino cuisine next time. Score! Filipino food = yummy + cheap!

Dining a la YAKINIKU (aka Japanese BBQ):

No comments: