Monday, July 21, 2008

A B-day Shout-Out to My Fab Friend

Even though I spoke and IM'd with you this morning, I just wanted to put it out there.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN! By the way, you'll be pleased to know that this has been my only "on-time" post :o

I promise... this year, I'll make sure we'll actually sync our calendars so that we can have a proper birthday celebration - just like our good ol' days @DB... sans the Brew of course (at least for me)! LOL

May we have many more happy times like this:


2 comments:

Jen (Dimplz) said...

Thank You for the IM, phone call and now a blog post dedicated just for me! You'd think my birthday was a big deal or something....ha, ha, ha!!! Wish you could've made it last night. We actually ended up going to a different restaurant, but still..it would've been nice to have you guys there! But I also know it was very last minute...everything with us is always very last minute...sorry!

Now about the pics...thank you for putting a distant pic of me while doing my nerve-wracking speech and thank you for posting black and white pics or changing the pic to black and white! Can't remember if I died my hair so it's good to know you can't see my 'whites'. Not grays, WHITES!!!...why do they call them gray anyway?!?!

Thanks again! Much love to you!!!

Jen (Dimplz) said...

Thank You for the IM, phone call and now a blog post dedicated just for me! You'd think my birthday was a big deal or something....ha, ha, ha!!! Wish you could've made it last night. We actually ended up going to a different restaurant, but still..it would've been nice to have you guys there! But I also know it was very last minute...everything with us is always very last minute...sorry!

Now about the pics...thank you for putting a distant pic of me while doing my nerve-wracking speech and thank you for posting black and white pics or changing the pic to black and white! Can't remember if I died my hair so it's good to know you can't see my 'whites'. Not grays, WHITES!!!...why do they call them gray anyway?!?!

Thanks again! Much love to you!!!