Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sunday Doings

Today was another busy day. Vanessa and I went to Joren’s (Jen’s & B’s baby boy) baptism. I hadn’t seen him since about October or November 2007. Wow, he’s grown so much in size and cuteness!

He was wearing a little white tuxedo for his baptism. Too cute=)
Here’s some photos of his Big Day:




(yummy cake from Porto's Bakery)

Today also marked the first day that a friend got to see our house in all its glorious untidiness. Eeeks. Good thing V’s seen worse;)


Oh, and how generous …. she came bearing gifts. For those of you who know me in real life, you know that I love all things Japanese (except raw fish;). Anyway, I’ve been searching for some Japanese tableware; because frankly, I think they’re adorable. And V remembered!
Check out these super adorable Japanese bowls that she got us for a house-warming gift.
Thanks, V!





No comments: