Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Need One of These- BAD!

Since moving farther away from the city center, I've had to figure out the most efficient means of commuting to work. For now, I've decided to stay with Metrolink- even though it's exorbitantly priced and somewhat slow.

In any case, commuting this new 50 min train ride to Union Station often requires ALOT of patience. For those of you who have commuted via public transportation, you know what I'm referring to.... INCONSIDERATE, ANNOYING, OBNOXIOUS, LOUD-MOUTHED passengers.

Please, people, we don't care to hear how you hate your "effin" next-door neighbor, how your HOA sux because they want you to move your Gas Hog out of public view, or how your boss's 12 year old daughter dresses like a 'ho. We also don't want to hear your boisterous, maniacal, Joker-like laugh. I'm sure it wasn't that funny, whatever it was.

And for those Chatty Cathys (yes, most of the obnoxious passengers I've encountered are women), get a hint: Not everyone wants to be your friend at 7:30 a.m. especially when they are already running late due to an overdue bus/train.

For those who have suggested getting an iPod, I already have an MP3 player, albeit an old & somewhat unreliable one. Speaking of which, I am thinking of getting a replacement- maybe a Zune, this time. My Creative Zen's battery is so worn out that even if I charge it all day at work, by the time I get home at night, it's either on its second to last bar or on (gasp!) the last one. And Heaven forbid, it go dead on me as I sit across a Chatty Cathy for 50 l-o-n-g minutes.

As I scoured noise cancellation headphones, I saw this hilarious cartoon on http://www.cartoonstock.com/:

bwahahhaha!!!

No comments: