PSA: Life is just too short and unpredictable. Don't forget to hug your love ones and tell them how much you love them.I just found out a few minutes ago from one of my closest friends, Chau (she was a bridesmaid in our wedding), that her dear Mom passed away tragically in a car accident last Friday, January 4th. The heavy downpour contributed to the accident.
I have known Chau and her family for 20 years. In all the time I've known them, they have always been a generous, caring, kind, and loving family.
I can still remember all those hilarious stories that she used to tell me about her Mom's love of Las Vegas, especially the slot machines:) But I also recall those heartfelt stories about how her widowed and extremely hard-working Mom raised and nurtured six children to be wonderful adults and contributors to society.
I am just so saddened by this tragedy.
Please keep Chau and her family in your prayers. May her Mom rest in peace with the Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment