Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am So Fortunate

that, amongst a number of blessings in my life, I have a job that allows me to work from home on occasion.

I typically still bring Lexie into DayCare when I'm working remotely; because (a) I don't want to confuse her routine, (b) I need to concentrate on my work, and (c) she needs the social interaction and stimulation that she gets from her teachers and classmates.

However, on those days that she's not up to going to school (e.g. if she's teething or has a cold) or I have a light workday, I get to spend some quality time with my baby- even if it's just watching her watch Sesame Street or taking a quick trip to Target during lunch. Like I said, I am so fortunate and grateful.

Don't even try to distract her as she watches Elmo & Co.


Quick run to Target during lunch - probably to buy diapers or wipes


I turned around from my desk and saw her slumped over in her couch. So freaking cute. I love simple moments like this.


Another favorite lunch time or after-hours activity. She loves strolling the neighborhood.


Watching her being her usual playful self

No comments: