Sunday, March 14, 2010

Celebrating at The Happiest Place on Earth

Steve's birthday fell on a Saturday this year; so we thought it would be fun for the three of us to go Disneyland again- especially since Lexie is able to appreciate it so much more now.


Look... Lexie's channeling Grumpy Dwarf




What a difference eight months make. Look here and then below



And then look here and below



ToonTown... easily the most popular "land" in D-Land.


See what I mean...

Goofy... intimidating?! naaaah


We caught Mickey filming "Steamboat Willie."

Loving Goofy's piano. Could it be that Lexie actually has a penchant for musical instruments?


One thing's for sure... she has a penchant for water



Meeting Gepetto and Pluto right before the Celebration parade



We saw this same parade last time, but we were alot closer this time around

Unfortunately, we couldn't avail ourselves of Disney's previous promo, which ended on December 31, 2009; but I was able to score a discount at work on 2fer tickets. Since neither Steve nor I had ever been to California Adventure before, we thought it might be kind of fun to check it out.

First time for everything... California Adventure!









Dinner at the Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney. (We had had the audacity to try the Blue Bayou earlier in the day, but they weren't taking walk-ins)


Clearly, a little Someone was enjoying the Jazz ensemble


She was so exhausted at this point, but fought to stay awake because she didn't want to miss a thing

This is what she waited up to see




Leaving the park in great spirits




Deserted now




I think I can speak for Steve when I say we had a fun birthday celebration for him.

No comments: