Her new favorite “trick” is to pull out cabinet drawers, empty them out, and climb/sit in them- as you can see from these photos. If there’s one thing I’m learning from this stage, it’s that I MUST have a camera handy at all times. Seriously. I’m constantly amazed at things she’s learning and doing. (Cue the “aaaaawwwws.” )

So speaking of learning from observing, look at how our daughter has learned what to do with Mommy's keys.

When we placed a cup of milk with a straw in front of her, she knew instinctively what to do. To think, I thought it would be really hard to teach her to drink through a straw, but as it turns out, she’s a little pro when she wants to be.
I know I’m becoming "that Mom" (you know, those that won't shut up about their kids) but I am so excited at how my baby girl is growing mentally by leaps and bounds. I’m calling it now… she’s going to be the first female President of the United States. Okay, I kid, I kid. Maybe.


No comments:
Post a Comment