Capping an end to the holiday season was more time well spent with family and friends.
Here's Lexie with GrandMom & GrandDad
If it's not obvious from the pictures, Lexie loves the outdoors



And she loves the mall, too (uh-oh, are we in trouble?!)

Here's Lexie with GrandMom & GrandDad
If it's not obvious from the pictures, Lexie loves the outdoors



And she loves the mall, too (uh-oh, are we in trouble?!)

but it paled in comparison to these
Notice the ubiquitous shopping bag
I also met up with one of my bestest friends in the world. We met for lunch on her too short of a visit home (yes, LA = her home) from Austin. With all the catching up we had to do (hadn't seen each other since July), I completely forgot to whip out my camera for our obligatory photo. But since I forgot, here's her in her best bridesmaid pose at my wedding.

**Lexie wants to thank you very much again, Auntie Chau, for her gift. Baby Gap is her (and Mommy's) favorite store.







No comments:
Post a Comment