
Our lives as we knew it has never been the same again. In fact, I can't even remember what it felt like not to have her in our lives. I thank God everyday for blessing us with her and for letting me be her Mommy.
In one year, she has blossomed from a beautiful and helpless newborn into a beautiful, and seemingly more and more independent toddler. Toddler! Can you believe? I certainly can't. When everybody told me that "they grow sooo fast," I never could fathom how truly fast it is until I saw Lexie blossoming before our very eyes.
And look what one year has brought:

** Alexandria,
You make your Daddy and me so proud. You injected our lives with so much more meaning. And purpose. And love. And joy. And warmth. And laughter. You are truly our blessing and our miracle. As we celebrate your first birthday - the first of many happy ones- we cherish the changes you have brought into our lives. In return for all that you have given us, we promise you always a home, unconditional love, support, and pride in your accomplishments.
We love you so much.
Mommy & Daddy


No comments:
Post a Comment