Just in the last two days, we received some unexpected - and much appreciated- gifts for Lexie from my colleagues at work.
On Tuesday, I got a nicely wrapped package of baby girls' clothes and a beautiful card containing a $200 gift certificate to Babies R Us.

Then today, we received another surprise package from my Partners' assistant, who kindly sent Lexie a keepsake blanket with her name embroidered on it, as well as a Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear. Steve and I had wanted to buy Lexie a teddy bear that emitted womb sounds, but we ended up getting her a sound machine/projector from Homedics, instead.

Steve and I were really touched by these folks' generosity- some of whom I've never even met since we're a virtual department interspersed throughout the country.
In any case, here's the Thank You card we sent them via e-mail. This was a complimentary photo taken at Kiddie Kandids two weeks ago. Steve and I added the verbiage via Photoshop.


No comments:
Post a Comment