Thursday, March 13, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Maligayang kaarawan sa iyo!

Joyeux Anniversaire! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! Maligayang kaarawan sa iyo! Happy Birthday greetings to my Hubby and to one of my favorite Aunts. Happy Birthday, Steve. Happy Birthday, Tita Pat.

Yes, I know their birthdays were last Thursday (March 13); but I’m just now getting around to posting this.

Here’s the B-day Boy, with Mom & Dad H, and me as we feted him at Cheesecake Factory. The second photo is us post three baskets of all-wheat bread, spinach/artichoke dip, entrĂ©e, and a free Tres Leches birthday cheesecake. Yum!

Steve doesn’t like to make a big deal about his birthdays; because as he puts it- “everyday is a big deal.” Very true. And now you see why I married him- because he’s darned good-looking and wise, to boot!



Happy Birthday to the Best Hubster:

No comments: